Applications for Challenger Green & Digital are now open. In 2021 we will select a batch of 8 to 10 early-stage startups to participate in a 3-month program. We help startups find the product-market fit, paying customers, and raise investment to scale your operation. Challenger is a non-equity startup acceleration program based on our 12-year track record of building & scaling innovative ventures.
In the following batch (September – December 2021), we are looking for startups solving challenges in cleantech, mobility, circular economy, agritech, e-commerce or digital transformation, and other fields contributing to sustainable development.
- Apply by September 9.
- Take part in the leading non-equity startup accelerator
- Receive training and 1-on-1 feedback from more than 60 business mentors, industry experts, and successful entrepreneurs
- Secure 250,000+ EUR investment through our investment partner CB Investment Management
- All startups receive 4,000 to 10,000 EUR grants for the company´s development during the program
- Connect with leading investors in Central Europe
- Meet potential industry partners that could pilot your solutions
Who are we looking for
- Early-stage technology startups from Central Europe
- Functional prototype with proven traction
- Strong founding team
- Full-time commitment to participate in the program