Challenger is a non-equity startup accelerator based in Bratislava. We are looking for the top early-stage startups and tech companies to participate in a 3-month program. We help you find product-market fit, paying customers, and raise investment to scale your company.
In this batch, we are looking for startups and tech companies solving challenges in digitalization, cleantech, mobility, agritech, e-commerce, and manufacturing.
Over the last 12 years we have worked at CIVITTA with more than 1,200 startups that have raised more than 1.3 billion EUR in investment. Among the alumni of Challenger in Slovakia are Panza Robotics, GOSPACE, GroundCom, or AgeVolt.
- Receive training and 1-on-1 feedback from more than 350 business mentors, industry experts, and successful entrepreneurs
- Secure 250,000+ EUR investment through our investment partner CB Investment Management.
- Receive up to 20,000 EUR in grant or convertible loan for the company’s development during the program
- Connect with leading investors in Central Europe
- Meet potential industry partners that could pilot your solutions
We are looking for:
- Early-stage technology startups from Central Europe with investment of less than 500K EUR
- Functional prototype with proven traction
- Strong founding team
- Commitment of founders to participate in the program
Read more at www.challengeraccelerator.com